Teeth, psychology & soul
The first English language „Dental Health Summit“ is taking finally taking place! After 5 successful German language „Zahnsymposium“ – Maria Kageaki, a true pioneer is now launching her first English language event. She has brought together new and exciting holistic information – aimed to give your „pearly whites“ their best health possibilites! This summit with its international experts opens up ENDLESS possibilities to better understand and reflect on your personal dental health, as well as being able to fully embrace truly holistic approaches to dental care.
Maria Kageaki interviewed me in English (I am a veteran of the five German language dental symposiums) and other experts LIVE on the topics of dental health, tooth regeneration and dental healing. What came out of it is terrific! My interview is very special as it covers the connection between teeth, psychology & the soul, as well as sound healing components. We discussed the emotional, psychological issues surrounding cavities, root canals, gum problems and many other interesting themes. It is a very diversified interview!
It is now possible for you to rebuild and reactivate your personal dental health for yourself and this holistic summit is right for you, if you:
- want to educate yourself about teeth and everything they represent to your body, to your psychology, to your soul and overall well-being. Learn highly interesting knowledge from our experts and open up for incredible dental success. You will love our user testimonials.
- have already tried many approaches, but have not yet found an ideal solution for your dental problem.
- want to know how YOU YOURSELF can control and improve your dental health.
- ready to take your dental health into your own hands.
- want to improve your dental health effectively and maintain it in the long term.
- want to bring back the strength of your teeth and your BITE in life.
- you are interested in which dental prosthesis materials are best and how you can protect yourself from toxic substances at the dentist.
Following are some of the content areas of Lysa’s own teeth, psychology and soul seminar which is now moving into its 13th successful year.
I too am currently setting up my 1st English Language Online Workshop to teach all about teeth, psychology & soul connections, implications and potential healing modalities.
The online-seminar contents and dates for 2021 will be announced soon.
Price: to be announced
When our teeth, jaw and spine are in a good, healthy order they help us in sorting out day to day life issues. We don’t bite off more than we can chew, for example! However if these critical parts of your body are disrupted and have lost their primal balance with each other, then we feel overwhelmed, have fears, depression and in many cases physical pain. Learn to transform your fears (= false expectations appearing real!) by learning about the interaction that takes place through your mouth and everything in it (or no longer is in it!)
Starting in this new decade (2020), we working collectively on the following areas of fear:
- Fear as a problem of letting go,
- Fear from dealing with a lack of demarcation (= unhealthy borders),
- Fear of finding our absolute correct place in life or being self-actualized,
- Fear as a perception phenomenon (shocks on the limbic system and the reptilian brain),
- Existential fear of life and remaining healthy + wealthy
- Fears due to perfectionist behavior and thus over-exploitation of one’s own body.
For many people today’s mouth is a source of unresolved problems, shocks and toxic substances. New issues are now arising through the constant wearing of a face-mask.
In the context of today’s tooth and spine diseases, the light body processes of humans must also be reviewed. I will inform you about the topics of soul, psychology, teeth, spine and „spagyric“ essence interaction. I will also teach you about current events on the energetic world level that influence your teeth, jaw, spine.
Here are basic topics that make up my seminar content:
- The „classical“ relationship between teeth, organs and their energetic, psychological, spiritual and emotional states
- Basic information on the psychosomatic illnesses of individual teeth or the tooth supporting structure
- Baby teeth, teeth, jaw, spine, immune system
- Teeth and (in)fertility
- What are the emotional issues behind cavities, periodontal disease / gingivitis, abscesses and more
- Effects of laser, oral hygiene, braces, implants, fluorine, anesthesia, pain reliever and root canal treatments on body, soul, psychology and spirit
- Parts of the soul that split off due to pain, how to detoxify and reintegrate them
- How do past lives play into dental issues?
- The relationship of individual teeth to organs and physical symptoms
- The relationship between individual teeth, organs, spagyric essences, Kabbalah and their shared development potential
But what makes my Tooth Seminar more special than other seminars on the market?
- Old magical practices and rituals that use teeth and lead to energetic abuse, as well as impairments to body-soul-spirits. Which professions mandate having wisdom teeth being pulled/extracted? (still being done in 2020! you will be surprised how rampant these issues still are!)
- Demonstration of a treatment with crystal sound instruments to support your dental health care
- Tips on alternative healing energy and their healthy impact on teeth
- Multi-Generational conflicts and shocks and their implications on your teeth.
- Learn how to do a „Tooth Constellation“ – here we utilize the structure of the classical „Family Constellation“ methodology.
- Teeth and Wealth and Finances – REALLY???!!! – Yep! Learning the interactions
Until you can book my NEW upcoming online seminar – please if you are interested in receiving the news quicker – then send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheeky – Toothy Truths:
‘Lying through your teeth does not count as flossing’. – Unknown
‚Every tooth in a man’s head is more valuable than a diamond.‘ – …
‚Smile, it lets your teeth breathe‘ – Author Unknown.
“Be true to your teeth and they won’t be false to you.” ~ Unknown
“The teeth of self-pity had gnawed away her essential self.” Willa Gibbs
“Teeth are alive, and given the proper environment, they can regenerate; this is why internal factors that nourish the teeth are so important.” Nadine Artemis
A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth the first time he bites off more than he can chew. Herb Caen
The tongue hardly quarrels with the teeth even though they both live together. Let us as humans learn to live together because there is enough space for everyone to survive in life. Emmanuel Moore Abolo